Legal Assistant Contract Management (part time)
Get a head start in your career by working in a constantly changing and challenging environment! Join DEGIRO and be part of a team that brings retail investors closer to the world of finance!
PART-TIME · AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
Who we are
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates.
Our goal is to add value by developing affordable, custom-made financial services for all investors. That is why we teamed up with flatex bank. Together, we form one of the biggest pan-European brokers.
Key to our success is a strong community of professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 350 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly work in landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
Who you are
You will support the Legal department to ensure DEGIRO meets all regulatory requirements regarding contract management and reporting to regulators. You will set up internal procedures for this purpose, mainly on an administrative basis, but with sound legal knowledge on key topics.
Once this is up and running, the role can be extended to provide overall administrative and corporate assistance to the Legal department.
So what will you be doing typically? You:
• Will perform and be responsible for Data Entry; review and file contracts and corporate documents from different departments in an organized manner
• Assist the Legal Department in drafting relevant policies and procedures to be implemented in the organization;
• Support Legal counsels with contract review and assist with completing and executing legal templates.
• 0-3 years of experience
• HBO/WO diploma with a background in Law
• Strong analytical skills
• Fluent in English
• Experience with Data Entry is considered an advantage
• Have a strong motivation
• Open and positive attitude
• Have an eye for detail
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Training in Legisway from Wolter Kluwers
• Career development opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech company
• Possibilities for additional education and training opportunities
• 30 leave days, based on full time employment
• Fresh fruit and lunch in the office every day (well, one day again…)
• A modern and friendly work environment at a great location in Amsterdam(Rembrandt Tower)
This is a parttime position.
Are you interested? Upload your resume and motivation letter via the ‘Apply now’ button below. If you have any question, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing a cover letter with your application is mandatory.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or any other legally protected status. DEGIRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.