Junior Project Manager / Analyst
You will be working on projects as part of a wider team which will include specialists in the areas of market entry strategy, business development, legal, finance and specific industry expertise.
Larive International, established in 1975, is a Netherlands-based international business development advisory firm specialized in assisting companies with developing and implementing market entry and growth strategies in high-growth markets (www.larive.com).
To support clients locally, Larive has local (partner) offices in 24 countries in Asia, Sub Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey, combined in the Larive Group. Larive’s office in the Netherlands in based in Zeist.
Our services include business and market intelligence, market entry and growth strategy development, transaction advisory and implementation support. Larive supports a wide range of multinational companies and niche SMEs, predominately active in the agro-food, automotive, energy (equipment) manufacturing industries.
You will be working on projects as part of a wider team which will include specialists in the areas of market entry strategy, business development, legal, finance and specific industry expertise. You will develop the skills you need to support clients active in a range of sectors with realizing their strategic goals in high growth markets. The position is full time (40h/week).
From day one, you will have the chance to interact with clients. As part of project implementation, you will regularly visit and/or interact with the various team members in high-growth markets.
As you advance your career, you will have the opportunity to work on more complex projects, increasingly lead teams and develop and strengthen relationships with clients and member firms of the Larive Group in Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey. Through constant international exposure, you will learn from best practices of colleagues throughout the Larive Group and participate in training programs supporting your career development, where necessary. Our work environment is international, exciting, and challenging. We value a close-knit team and provide support and coaching, whilst allowing you to take responsibility.
In order to strengthen and extend our team, Larive is looking for a junior project manager and/or analyst in the field of international business development advisory (based out of Larive office in the Netherlands). The vacancies are open for graduates and young professionals in the early stage of their career (up to max. 3 years work experience).
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will provide support during advisory assignments and public-private projects, including:
- Gathering and analysing actionable business and market insights.
- Preparing business and financial models.
- Conducting feasibility and investment studies.
- Identifying and attracting government incentives and finance.
- Developing and implementing public-private development projects (tasks include project management, inspire stakeholders, drive projects to meet objectives, preparing financial budgets).
- Work closely together with colleagues of the member firms of the Larive Group in different continents.
Required Competences & Skill Set
- Relevant MSc degree, preferably in (international) economics, business or finance related field and excellent academic results.
- Fluent in both the Dutch and English language and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Up to 3 years (international) work experience, preferably within strategy, corporate finance, business development consultancy or industry (for example agro-food, automotive, energy, water).
- Analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think critically and provide creative solutions.
- Eager to learn and develop capabilities to provide high-quality advice to clients.
- A ’getting things done’ mentality.
- Willing to travel internationally (10 – 20%), once the international health situation allows.
We would love to hear why you are the right candidate! Apply by sending your resume, copy of MSc degree and a personal motivation letter with relevant references to Francisca Olde (email@example.com / tel. 030-693 32 21). The process comprises at least two (selection) rounds.