(Junior) Internal Auditor / Financial Analyst
CIMC Enric Tank and Process BV (CETP) is one of the largest suppliers to the liquid food industry. CETP designs and realizes, through its brands Ziemann Holvrieka, Briggs and DME, turn-key breweries, distilleries and stainless steel process and storage tanks, especially for beer, fruit juice and dairy. CETP has built a reputation in expertise and innovation, with 1,300 employees worldwide and has operating companies in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Great Britain, Canada and China. CETP is an ambitious and fast growing company. You will find a dynamic and stimulating international working environment at this organization, where you can use your talents to the fullest.
As an Internal Auditor/Financial Analyst you will get to know the business activities, build strong relationships with business owners and perform walkthroughs, test controls, analyse and report in accordance with audit standards. This is a great opportunity to learn the different aspects of the business and make direct impact through both internal audits and business analysis. As an Internal Auditor/Financial Analyst you are part of the financial control team with a functional reporting line to the Head of Internal Audit and the Group Controller.
You assist the management, the financial team and the MDs internationally and you are a business partner. Your challenge lies in the timely execution of risk-driven audits in accordance with the annual internal audit plan. In addition, you have a strong personality when it comes to initiating and following up cost-saving programs and you are a connecting link in this. Together with your colleagues, you determine the scope and audit approach in collaboration with the head of IA in risk assessments. Your analytical skills allow you to be critical of policy making, procedures and documentation to identify shortcomings and improvements.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Communicate findings (both written and oral) to senior management and assist in preparing internal audit reports
• Develop and improve internal procedures to improve compliance with the Internal Control Framework (C-SOX).
• Analyze weekly, monthly and periodic reports and support month-end, year-end close, audit preparation and financial reporting in accordance with regulatory requirements and generally accepted accounting principles (Local GAAP and IFRS)
• Assisting with various tax activities and projects (corporate tax / transfer pricing)
• Providing information, assessment, reporting of related (differences) analysis and corrective actions related to projects, cost efficiency and operations to management and other stakeholders
• Report, analyze and advise on financial and business performance on both financial and non-financial terms (KPIs)
• Further development of the Management Information System to support the above reports and analyses
• Ad-hoc analyzes of costs, charges, supplier contracts, projects, etc.
Who are you?
You are focused on collaboration, keep up with the latest developments and do not shy away from the unknown. Using your communication skills, you will play a critical role in supporting the CETP Board in conducting a wide range of analysis related to projects, cost efficiency, operations and more. The colleague we are looking for also has a fresh, positive and result-oriented mentality and is willing to travel to the various branches.
• Bachelor/ Master degree in Accountancy and/or Finance & Control
• 0-3 years of experience in industry or an international environment
• Fluent in English and Dutch, German is an advantage
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Critical thinker and problem solving ability
• Affinity with and knowledge of risk management and control related to internal control (Sarbanes Oxley, C-Sox)
• Experience within accountancy and/or a project-driven organization is an advantage
Have you just graduated or are you about to graduate and do you have the right dose of drive and ambition? Then don’t hesitate to apply!
What soft skills do you bring to the table?
You are flexible, proactive and can handle deadlines well. You also have good written and verbal expression skills. You work both in a team and independently. You have an intercultural awareness and can respond well to the differences and similarities between the different cultures within CETP. You have strong analytical skills and you work proactively. You can handle feedback well and you know how to approach the right people in the right way.
We offer you a challenging and dynamic job in a team where people work hard. A job in which you can fully develop and the world is literally at your feet. In exchange for your expertise and commitment, we offer you a stimulating international working environment for a challenging role with a broad scope.
We offer an attractive and competitive employment conditions package!
How to apply?
Send your CV with motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the vacancy or the application procedure, please contact Annemarie Gardebroek on +31 6 20 95 80 47 or via email@example.com.