Junior Data Driven Reporting Analist
Imagine being able to convert data into reliable reports in no time for both internal control and regulators. As a Data Driven Reporting Analyst, you can make a difference by providing financial information for the bank’s external and internal reporting.
What exactly do you do then?
Within this position, you use the CRR/CRD IV regulations and the internal guidelines of the organisation as a compass in your work. You collect and validate data from various sources and are engaged in solving and investigating inconsistencies and errors. In addition, you are actively involved in improving processes in your work and maintain close contact with stakeholders. In this position you create impact by structurally solving data quality problems and complex issues by linking people, data, regulations and internal policy.
With each other
Working together is the way they work. The reporting team joins forces to provide financial information for the bank’s external and internal reporting.
“Perfect combination of my former fascination with Sherlock Holmes and my current interest in the intriguing world of structured data and Regulatory Capital.”Nadia, Reporting Analyst, about the position.
Where you will be working
Bright Young Professionals is the junior label within the BrightStone Group with many young professionals who have completed a Master’s degree, have 0-2 years of relevant work experience and are ready to start their career or make their next career move with an international company.
BrightYP employs highly talented international professionals selected on the basis of competencies and academic results. As a Bright Young Professional you automatically participate in a Bright Academy. This gives you multiple training courses in hard- and soft skills. Think of a productivity training, communication training or learning a programming language. In addition, you will receive intensive guidance from a Field Manager of the BrightStone Group. Nothing stands in the way of your development!
Of course you are customer-oriented, persuasive, proactive and result-oriented. In addition to these qualities, it is important that you recognise yourself in the following requirements and competencies:
- A completed Master’s degree (e.g. Business Economics and Business Administration);
- You are familiar with the financial processes within a bank;
- You have worked with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Experience with legislation that a bank has to deal with;
- Affinity with IT and experience with Excel;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging tailor made learning path;
- One-to-one coaching and career counselling by a Field Manager;
- Good primary and secondary terms of employment;
- Access to the Bright Academy and an online learning environment;
- You become part of our Bright Community.