Are you also convinced that manual reporting and performing repetitive actions should be done differently? And that it makes your day more interesting when you can automate financial processes? Then our Young Talent Program in Finance might be interesting for you. As a Young Talent Finance, you work in a rapidly changing environment. Next to numerical skills you possess communicative skills operating effectively within your team. In addition to a challenging position in finance, the Young Talent Program also offers you a personalized program in which you will learn both the technical and soft-skills required to develop yourself into an authentic high-end professional.
What does your work as a Finance Expert look like?
Collaboration and teamwork are at the core of your daily work. With a team of talented colleagues, you are responsible for the relevant daily reports for internal and external stakeholders. In addition to these activities, you are one of the driving forces behind the financial oriented change process of the bank or insurer. Your day-to-day activities include:
- Identifying bottlenecks and optimizing reporting processes;
- Delivering up-to-date reports and management information;
- Doing research into new techniques and tooling, and test these afterwards;
- Analysing data and creating dashboards to provide your stakeholders with the necessary insights.
You will have to proactively engage different stakeholders and be prepared to answer ad hoc questions, performing plausibility checks and signalling shortcomings in the internal control framework. In short, you know how to skilfully combine your financial background with your technical- and data analytical skills. The specifics of you work duties will be fine-tuned, and are dependent on what type of financial institution you will be employed at, either a bank, insurer or asset manager.
Our Young Talent Program has been developed to train the next generation of leaders and professionals within the financial industry. At Mploy Associates we challenge you to develop your technical knowledge and soft skills within 24 months.
Four days a week you will be at one of our partnering firms within the financial industry in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam or The Hague and one day a week you are challenged in-house at Mploy Associates. On this day you will follow your personalized Young Talent Program. In 24 months we will prepare you for the next career step as a high-end professional at the bank or insurer. As a Young Talent at Mploy Associates you will be challenged from the start, you will be required to understand and complete complex assignments to excel at.
In addition to focusing on your career and ambitions, we also believe that making a social contribution is important. That is why we invite you to participate in two pro bono projects at NGO’s together with your Young Talent Team at the end of the year.
Coaching and guidance
Your personalized Young Talent Program will be constructed under joint supervision of Mploy Associates and the partner organization. On day one, you and your Talent Manager from Mploy Associates collaborate to set out your goals in a personalized plan of action. In close cooperation with the manager at the bank or insurer, we personalize your 10 modules of the Young Talent Program to ensure that all facets of your personal development and technical knowledge will be attended to. Next to the personal guidance from Mploy Associates, you will also receive daily guidance and support from your colleagues.
What are we looking for?
For the Young Talent position Finance, we are looking for graduates with different finance related backgrounds, experiences and passions. To specify:
- You have 0-3 years of work experience and want to learn everything about finance within financial industry;
- You want to put your finance-related knowledge that you have gained during your master into practice (e.g., Finance, Accountancy, Economics or another related study);
- You are good with numbers and data and you find it a challenge to work in a changing environment;
- You are not afraid to approach people;
- You have experience or affinity with technical tooling;
- You do not hesitate to use your analytical skills to solve complex problems in a creative and logical way;
- You are energized by stakeholder management and you are well adept at gathering reliable information;
- You are ambitious, self-reflective and dare to be confident in an authentic way.
What do we offer?
We offer the opportunity to become an expert in the field of Finance, where we train you in a proven way to excel into a high-end professional. Needless to say, excellent working conditions are of great value to us. This includes the following:
- Working 4 days a week at a large bank or insurer in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Rotterdam or The Hague;
- Developing yourself 1 day a week in-house with personalized and professional coaching and training;
- Regular fun team activities with the other Young Talents; think of escape rooms, drinks and dinners;
- An international working environment with Young Talents from all over the world;
- The possibility to obtain a work permit when required: we are an official visa sponsor;
- Pro-deo Young Talent projects with socially relevant NGOs;
- The opportunity to take the next step in your career with the client after successfully completing the Young Talent program;
- A competitive salary, performance bonus and great secondary benefits/secondary employment conditions;
- A public transport card and OV-bike.
First, you will be invited for a career coaching interview at our office to talk about your ambitions and get to know each other. After a successful completion of the initial interview, we will present a number of Young Talent positions based on your qualities and career goals. After a preparatory assessment, we invite you for an in-depth interview with the relevant bank or insurer, after which we will definitively decide whether our Young Talent position is the right choice for you.
Every 3 months a new group of Young Talents starts within our program, with the possibility to join a bit earlier or later. In consultation with you we look at the best moment to start, depending on your graduation and other significant factors.
In conclusion: Are you working on your thesis or have you already graduated and are you ambitious to develop yourself into a Finance Expert within the financial sector? Then please send your resume to email@example.com. We will make sure to respond within two working days. We are looking forward to meet you!