Get more out of your Internship!
Do you want to learn how to deliver a powerful pitch that can convince your audience? Do
you want to learn how to understand the psychology of the decision maker? How do
directors, shareholders and investors think and behave? What do you say and what don’t you
say? In our B2B Sales internship you will learn the ins and outs of communicating at the
highest level by email, telephone and face to face
Who are we?
In 40 years we have built an independent research company from scratch. We are selling our
in house research to professional investors, bankers and other board members in the
financial world across Europe. A pretty tough audience to convince but we are successful and
have a growing client base of over 3000 readers globally. You will work with 40 ambitious
colleagues and a team of dedicated sales professionals in a modern and inspiring office
environment in the heart of Utrecht (above the ‘Bijenkorf’ department store)
What’s the learning process?
You get an intensive one-on-one and small group trainings from successful colleagues who
started in the same role. The learning curve is steep; our hands-on approach means you will
learn from experiences and mistakes and by listening to the seniors working besides you.
You will master conversational techniques, create scripts, manage your own sales pipeline
and convince the right prospects on the basis of good arguments. More specifically;
• How do you find and reach the ‘decision makers’;
• How do you get past the ‘gatekeeper’;
• How do you get a decision-maker interested in your pitch;
• How do you overcome objections;
• How do you give professional online demo’s;
• How will you negotiate price and close deals;
• How will you celebrate your successes!
What do we ask from you?
You an ambitious student of a HBO of WO program and would like to gain valuable work
experience (preferably for a period of 20 weeks or more). You are a (near)native English
speaker and are keen to fine-tune your business communication skills. If you are looking for
a graduation work-project, we will gladly explore the options at ECR with you. You are
ambitious, tenacious and have an interest in global economic and political developments.
You will be working in a results-oriented environment, you have a go-get mentality and you
have excellent communication skills.
What do we offer?
– Internship compensation of € 500,- per month (full-time)
– In addition, an attractive bonus based on results
– Pleasant work environment in the heart of Utrecht (above ‘Bijenkorf’ department store)
– Daily feedback to make everyday a learning experience
– Flexible start-date and interesting career opportunities after the internship period ends
– Working in a young & international team and close each work-week with Friday afternoon
Would you like to hear more about the this internship? Contact Esther Salomé: 030-
8201227. To learn more about ECR Research visit our website: www.ecrresearch.com or send
your application (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com.