Consultant Treasury Technology
Get your career off to a flying start!
As a Treasury Technology Consultant at Zanders, you can expect to work on live projects almost immediately. You will receive training and support from your senior colleagues as well as the opportunity to study for the CFA exams. There will be plenty of scope to work with multinational corporations, both locally and internationally, guiding and implementing treasury solutions. We are searching for talented, technical graduates who have a passion for technology transformations and an interest in the intersection of technology and finance.
What you can expect
- A spot in the Zanders Talent Program to develop your soft skills and substantive knowledge with your class of new colleagues.We offer an ambitious, international and fun working environment.
- We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life.
- We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us achieve these goals.
- Whether you want to develop new products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions.?
You will be a part of our ‘Corporates Consulting’ team based in the Netherlands. We are looking for a graduate that wants to be at the forefront of using, and advancing, technology within corporate finance and treasury departments.
The range of responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work alongside clients to identify how technology fits into their strategic roadmap;
- Review how clients currently use financial technology, identify best practice improvements, and implement those changes;
- Work alongside senior level colleagues to help manage the project success and align with client expectations;
- Advance the project work by completing assigned tasks or providing client support;
- Decide which market trends and legislation to research so that you can develop your own expertise within Zanders.
Skills to be successful
- Interested in a career in finance and technology, with a specialized focus in treasury and risk management solutions.
- Motivated to work on projects with competing deadlines, change management and a systems/process focus.
- Ability to inspire and open up dialogue with colleagues and clients.
- Ambition to further your education, such as CFA or financial systems training.
- Drawn to a career in consulting that involves specialization, emotional intelligence and strong relationship management.
- Completed Master’s in a relevant study: Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems.
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
What we offer in return
At Zanders you will of course enjoy attractive conditions of employment: a good salary, a nice number of holidays, mobility budget and a Zanders bonus scheme. But there is more to look forward to.
Will you be working at Zanders? Then we will offer you:
- A good balance between work and free time in combination with a healthy work from home ethics and wellness policy.
- A brand new office is located next to the Central Station Utrecht and is easily accessible by public transport.
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field and the chance to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants to build new skills quickly.
- A role with a lot of entrepreneurship, responsibility, autonomy and the possibility to develop yourself further in Treasury, Risk and Finance.
- And on top of it, enthusiastic and helpful colleagues, good coffee, an annual Zanders trip to a (surprise) location in Europe and other social activities!
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, South Africa, Germany and Japan our 220+ consultants service Corporates, Financial Institutions, Public Sector entities and NGO’s. We have a strong ambition to further expand our business.
With the recent investment of our strategic partner, MML Capital, Zanders aims to expand its capabilities and teams in existing international markets and enter new markets/segments. We are therefore looking for candidates like you to join that growth.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences sets us apart from the crowd and is the key to our success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.