Consultant Treasury Technology (NL)
As a Consultant at Zanders, you can expect to work on live projects almost immediately. You will receive training and support from your senior colleagues as well as the opportunity to study for the CFA exams. There willbe plenty of scope to work with multinational corporations, both locally and internationally, guiding and implementing treasury solutions. We are searching for talented, technical graduates who have a passion for technology transformations and an interest in the intersection of technology and finance.
You will be a part of our Corporates consulting team based in the Netherlands. We are looking for a graduate that wants to be at the forefront of using, and advancing, technology within corporate finance and treasury departments.
The range of responsibilities for this role includes:
- Work alongside clients to identify how technology fits into their strategic roadmap
- Review how clients currently use financial technology, identify best practice improvements, and implement those changes
- Work alongside senior level colleagues to help manage the project success and align with client expectations
- Advance the project work by completing assigned tasks or providing client support
- Decide which market trends and legislation to research so that you can develop your own expertise within Zanders
Skills to be successful
- Interested in a career in finance and technology, with a specialzed focus in treasury and risk management solutions
- Motivated to work on projects with competing deadlines, change management and a systems/process focus
- Ability to inspire and open up dialogue with colleagues and clients
- Ambition to further your education, such as CFA or financial systems training
- Drawn to a career in consulting that involves specialization, emotional intelligence and strong relationship management
- Completed Master’s in a relevant study: Finance, Business Administration, Information Systems
What we offer you
We offer an ambitious, international and fun working environment. We find a healthy work-life balance very important and offer the flexibility needed to combine a career as a consultant with a busy personal life. We have ambitious growth targets for the coming years and are looking for people that want to help us achieve these goals. Whether you want to develop new products, clients or expertise areas, there is ample room for your initiatives and ambitions. In addition we offer the following:
- A spot in the Zanders Talent Program (ZTP) to hone your soft skills and content knowledge with your class of new colleagues
- The opportunity to establish yourself as a subject matter expert in your chosen field
- The chance to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants to build new skills quickly
- A fun and enterprising organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are a leading international consultancy firm focused on Treasury Management, Risk Management and Corporate Finance. From our offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Nordics, United States and Japan our 190 consultants service corporates, financial institutions, public sector entities and NGO’s.
We believe that developing our people by investing in them and by sharing knowledge and experiences is our differentiator and key to success. That is why we create an inspiring work environment and foster our open, family atmosphere in which freedom, fun and flexibility play an important role. It is also why we aim to make our next project even more exciting and challenging.