Larive International (“Larive”) with its head office in Zeist, the Netherlands, is a business development advisory firm that specializes in advising and implementing market entry and growth strategies in high-growth markets.
To support clients in these markets, Larive has local partner offices in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Sub Saharan Africa and Turkey, combined in the Larive Group.
Our services include market and business intelligence, market entry and growth strategy development, M&A advisory and implementation support. Larive proudly supports a wide range of multinational companies and SME’s, predominantly active in the agri-food, automotive, energy and manufacturing industries.
You will be working on projects as part of a wider team which includes specialists in the areas of market entry strategy, business development, legal, finance and specific industry expertise. You will develop the skills you need to support clients active in a range of sectors with realizing their strategic goals in high-growth markets.
From the first day, you will interact with clients and take part in tangible projects. As part of project implementation, you will regularly visit various high-growth markets.
As you advance your career, you will have the opportunity to work on more complex projects, increasingly lead project teams and develop and strengthen relationships with clients and member firms of the Larive Group in Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and Turkey. Through constant international exposure, you will learn from best practices of colleagues throughout the Larive Group and participate in training programs supporting your career development, where necessary. Our work environment is international, exciting, and challenging. We value a close-knit team and provide direct support and coaching, whilst allowing you to take project responsibility.
To strengthen and extend our team, Larive is looking for (junior) consultants / project managers in the field of international business development advisory (based out of our Larive office in the Netherlands).
Tasks & responsibilities
In your role as consultant, you will advise clients on entry and growth strategies (export, greenfield, M&A, partnerships) in high growth markets in Asia, Sub Saharan Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, and Turkey. In the role you will:
- Gather and analyse actionable business and market intelligence (i.e. macro-economic developments, competitive landscape, regulatory environment).
- Develop custom-made financial models.
- Conduct feasibility and investment studies.
- Develop strategic planning and business transforms.
- Identify and attract government incentives and finance.
- Develop long-lasting relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely together with colleagues of the member firms of the Larive Group.
- Take the lead on project management, inspire stakeholders and drive projects to meet objectives.
Required competences & skill set
- Relevant MSc degree, preferably in (international) economics, business, or finance related field.
- Fluency in both the Dutch and English language and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- 0-3 years of (international) work experience within strategy consulting, corporate finance or industry (for example within the agro-food, automotive or energy sector).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinker and creativity.
- The ability to convey visions, ideas and goals into clear status reports and project presentations.
- A passion to provide high-quality advice to clients.
- A ’getting things done’ mentality.
- Willing to travel internationally (10 – 20%).
We would love to hear why you are the right candidate. Apply by sending your resume and a personal motivation letter to Francisca Olde (email@example.com) / tel. 030-693 32 21). The process comprises at least two (selection) rounds.