Books & Summaries
Study Association ECU’92 is the place to order your books for all your courses at the Utrecht University School of Economics (U.S.E). All students who follow courses at U.S.E. can order all required literature throughout the year via our website.
At the beginning of each period, you can pick up the books you ordered at ECU’92 on the pick-up days or have them delivered at your door. As a member of Study Association ECU’92 you will receive substantial discounts, making it the cheapest place to buy your books. So, make sure you become a member of ECU’92 before ordering your books.
The bookstore remains open throughout the period. However, if you don’t order your books before the pick-up deadline, you cannot choose to pick up your books at ECU’92 anymore. You can still order your books for home delivery.
Pick-up days period 1:
|1||7 September 2022|
|2||12 September 2022|
|3||12 September 2022|
|(pre)Master’s||5 September 2022|
Note: you can order your books to be delivered to your own address, but for first-year students, we strongly encourage you to choose for picking your books up on campus (deadline is 29/08, after this you will only have the option for delivery at home)! The exact location for the book pick-up will follow soon.
How to order
- For period 1 of the academic year 2022-2023, the book sale will be open soon. If you want to have your books delivered at home, you can order whenever suits you best.
- Do you want to order textbooks? For members click here. For non-members click here.
- Click on ‘Order’. Then select bachelor or master and your year and period. If you’re not sure about the required literature you can check the Utrecht University Course Catalogue to be sure
- The first time you order with us, you have to register on the bookstore website (Note: Your ECU’92 login is not the same as the bookstore login). Making an account on the bookstore website is free.
- Now select the books you want to order.
- Fill out all the required fields, select pick-up or delivery, select your payment method and pay for your books.