This international bank is a leader in banking and financial services in Europe. The Group employs more than 185,000 employees. Our Group has two complementary core activities, providing strategic strength and assuring the bank financial solidity: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
Thanks to the global network combined with the local expertise, we unlock business opportunities across the world for our clients.
This bank is one of the highest-rated asset servicing banks in the industry. With a local presence in 34 countries across five continents and a global custody network covering over 100 markets, this bank assists her clients around the world and offers them a unified service range of all asset classes.
In Utrecht we are currently looking for a full-time:
Analyst Investment Services Professional
The Analyst supports the administration and handling of Transactions, Net Asset Value calculations, corporate actions, collateral management, portfolio compliance and other core processes within the department.
Given the global nature of the business, there is a close corporation across locations as part of a unified global team servicing clients in each locations.
The Analysts Investment Services professional has full accountability for the following:
- Responsible for the timely completeness and exactness of the client positions/transactions in SimCorp Dimension
- Prepares standard reports for other departments/client
- Maintains internal/external working relations for data delivery and operational questions
- Identifies differences and solves these with the right prioritization
- Work on continuous improvement of workflow and processes.
- Contribute to deliver operational excellence to clients
- Contribute to gain recognition from clients for high quality service delivery
- Assist in furthering the development of the business by analysing and helping to evaluate impact of market changes.
- Perform analyses and do the administrating on basis of work procedures.
Type of education required: Master Degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit, Technical.
Type of experience required:
- Able to signal bottlenecks in own activities and report more complex matters to Team Leader/Head of Department
- Knowledge of reporting systems and internal procedures
- Experience required of standardised processes and Dimension activities within Administration Investment Services
- Knowledge of Dutch securities market practices and regulations;
- Knowledge of equity and fixed income products as well as derivatives;
Key Technical Skills / Knowledge; general competencies:
- Computer/IT skills (mainly Excel, Visual Basic);
- Preferably experience in SimCorp Dimension;
- Organized and ability to work autonomously.
- Able to have a helicopter view overseeing the complete process chain of an instrument
- Flexible and must be able to switch between work as a result of changing priorities.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written)
You can always contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0615174900