The work of the infrastructure department is covered by teams. As a member of a team you have a primary or supporting role in the following:
- Financial modelling, including building and maintaining financial models for the purposes of scenario analyses and valuation;
- Preparation and presentation of proposals to the Investment Committee;
- Portfolio management, including preparation of and reporting on valuations and investment reviews.
PGGM Infrastructure department
PGGM is a Dutch pension fund service provider responsible for managing the pensions for different pension funds, their affiliated employers and employees.
PGGM’s Infrastructure team falls within the Private Markets division. Investments in infrastructure are strongly aligned with the long term investment strategy of PGGM and its clients. The Infrastructure team has a global mandate to invest in equity of infrastructure companies and projects across four different sectors including (I) energy and utilities, (II) transportation, (III) telecommunication and (IV) social infrastructure & PPPs. The team currently consist of 30 professionals, who are active in origination, execution, asset management, and support, and is located in Zeist, The Netherlands. Approximately 80% of the current portfolio of Eur 8 bln consists of direct investments in private infrastructure companies, often in co-operation with strategic and financial investors. The remainder are investments in private infrastructure funds. In the coming years, the emphasis will be on direct investing, growing the existing investments further and creating long term shareholder value through active asset management. More information? Check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lImV4pzHSbg&feature=youtu.be
You demonstrate a passion for infrastructure investments combined with the ambition to develop within this role and the Infrastructure team. We are looking for a new colleague with the following profile:
- Relevant professional experience, gained by internships or in a previous job in investment banking, M&A or transaction advisory services
- Master’s degree in business, economics, finance or engineering, preferably complemented with a professional designation (CFA Level 1).
- Analytical capacity, attention to details
- Strong (financial) modelling skills.
- Focuses on results, goes the extra mile.
- A strong team player with effective communication skills.
- Develops original ideas and solutions using creative analyses and a critical mind.
- Works accurate and efficient.
- Fluency in English
A professional and dynamic working environment providing plenty of opportunities to hone your skills and to foster independent and innovative thinking. Our culture is one of collaboration and support with the goal of working together to deliver excellent services to our clients.
Whatsapp Irma Bousardt, Senior Recruiter, on +31 (0)6 30339754, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the application-link ‘Solliciteer’ to apply.
An online capacity test and a pre-employment screening are an integral part of the selection procedure.